Great quick fix
- This product is great for when I just want to throw something together quick. I have in Honey Glaze and its a great nude shade!
Didn't Work For Me
- I really wanted to love this product! However, even though I used a primer, this product didn't last on my lids or my cheeks. The dust went everywhere which was a bit of a mess. A beautiful mess, nevertheless, a mess unfortunately.
The reason I fell in LOVE with Pixi
These have become my favourite loose pigments of all time!! These are the reason I fell head over heels for Pixi in the first place! They are so so so pigmented, and don't have a lot of fall-out during application which is soo hard to find in an eye shadow, let alone a loose pigment!
Mocha Magic, Brightening Bare, and Copper Sheen, were definitely favourites right off the bat, before I even put them on, and once I did I absolutely fell IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!
I haven't tried the new colours Silver Glow and Olive Gold, nor have I had the pleasure of trying the Honey Glaze pigment, but I absolutely cannot wait to!!!
- I received a full size fairy dust in my ipsy bag and I will be coming back for more colors! I use the applicator to just put some shadow on my eye and use a brush or my finger to spread it around, I find that's a bit easier than using their wand. But I really like this shadow.
Not my favorite
- I received this in my Ipsy bag and thought I would like it. The color was nice but I didn't care for the applicator.
I have the gold dust and I love using it as a finishing touch. I use it as highlighter on the inside of my eye, at my brow line, down the center of my nose, and at the center of my lips.
It makes my eyes look more awake and adds a little sparkle to my minimal makeup
- these are ridiculously awesome eyeshadows with amazing pigmentation that works amazingly!!! absolutely love the product!
love snow sparkle!
- I absolutely love snow sparkle, it is the best highlighter for your brow bone ever and enchants your eye very beautifully and well!
love love love
Love using this product it gives me a glowing look
- I have brightning bare, and absolutely love it. Easy application. Plus its great for a easy, natural look.
Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders - highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
|Has a video||No|
Tap off excess powder and apply with wand. Layer shades for more dimension.
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Hydrophobic Silicon Dioxide. [+/- Mica, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide].