- This product works very well on my dry and sensitive skin, i use this tonic once a day and I can see the difference. The quality/ price rate is very very good. Compliments, this tonic works better than other more expensive and less good similar products
Excellent toner great value for money
- This is so far the best toner that I have tried. This does not irritate the skin like other products I have used and leaves the skin soft and very clean. I use this product after my Garnier micellar water and you can really feel the product working as it leaves a slight tingle. In the evenings I will use this product along with the Pixi rose oil and my skin really thanks me for it. Thanks Pixi for such a great quality product! X
Absolutely Love this product
- My skin can be very sensitive, but this tonic is just lush!! - love the way it leaves my skin feeling and has really helped keep my skin looking great
No need to be scared.
- To be honest I was a bit scared about buying this. My skin can be very sensitive but it's lovely. Leaves your skin feeling amazing.
- Found this through Caroline Hirons. Truly a holy grail product - never knew a chemical exfoliator could work like this!
- Leaves skin so soft, smooth and glowing. I've not been disappointed with this product worth every penny.
Works even on sensitive skin
My skin is so sensitive and unpredictable that just to look at a bottle of acid type toner can make it feel sore. But there is no danger with this, yes there is a tingle, but it's very mild and feels rather reassuring, you can feel it working!!! It soon goes and after a week of use disappears completely, though the effectiveness of this toner does not change.
My skin has become so much clearer, it's less oily too and all my other skin care products seem to absorb better after using it.
It's so simple but works so effectively, I just can't imagine ever not using it.
Like the rest of the world I'm a huge fan and very relieved to have found a toner that I can use with none of the downsides and all of the benefits.
Coupled with the new Rose Oil Blend my skin is totally transformed, free of break outs, dry patches, excess oil and best of all looks younger, glowing, healthy, with less obvious wrinkles and pores.
Love this product
- I read so many good review about this product and i decided to try. Now its been 4 month and my skin become smooth and softer. Will try another product.
Like a number of other customers I came across Pixi Glow Tonic via Caroline Hirons. I've suffered with adult acne on and off since my mid/late 20's (now in my early 40's) and I have tried so many different products that have either worked for a short time or just made my acne worse. So far I'm now starting my second bottle of Glow Tonic and my skin is looking better than it has in years! Its definitely a lot smoother, clearer and less red. I'm using less foundation and my skin feels a lot happier. It still has a way to go to clear up the scaring I have, but I definitely feel a lot more confident and less self conscience about my skin. I also have sensitive skin as well and the first week I started using Glow Tonic it was a little more sensitive than normal while it got used to the twice daily application. However, now my skin absolutely loves it and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
I would also like to add a note of praise for the lovely staff in the shop as well. It's been a month since I first went in to buy my first bottle of Glow Tonic and the lovely girl serving me not only remembered me, but also remembered our conversation from the previous month. Top marks for such excellent customer service and such a lovely product too.
Love, love, love!
- This is amazing! I was deeply sceptical, but after reading so many rave reviews I decided to give it a go as it isn't too expensive. After three days I was hooked and now order several bottles at a time so I never run out!
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose For normal to dry, dull and aging skin. Oxygenating, exfoliating facial glow tonic. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera and ginseng.
Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty PrimerThere may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product."
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz