- I usually have a few break-outs and a red undertone on my face. My skin was less red and more even in just one night of wearing this stuff. It is not oily and absorbs quickly. Wonderful stuff!
Rose Oil Blend
- I have combination skin which can tend toward drier or more oily depending on the weather. I decided to add this to my refreshed skincare lineup & am glad I did. I'm mixing 2 drops into Beauty Sleep Cream & my skin is loving it! No rogue breakouts or oil slicks :) will make this a staple.
I swear by this Rose Oil
- I'm 43 yrs old. I'm a retired professional makeup artist and people are constantly asking me what my secret is to good skin. I always answer ROSE OIL. This is an excellent product. I mix it with my moisturizer in the morning and at night I coat my face with it. I always wake up GLOWING. My skin loves this product. It is truly a 5 star product. My skin just craves this. I get a rosy glow and it smells so good when I use it. I definitely recommend this.
Luxe and softening
- This oil is almost a dupe for the MV Organics Rose Plus Booster, as it's a serum/oil with lots of jojoba and rose (plus some other goodies) - both feel pretty similar on my skin. Very soothing and nourishing, and it's an excellent price! Very good for the sensitive and dry skinned folks out there.
Lovely nourishing oil
My skin loves and needs nourishment. This oil leaves my skin feeling soft but without feeling or looking oily. Like others have suggested I added a drop to my morning moisturizer and it gave me that extra boost of moisture my skin needs.
I also love looking at the cute bottle in my apothecary cabinet!
- I love how this oil absorbs quickly in the skin. I mix this oil with a moisturizer to give an extra boost of moisture on the skin. If I don't use this in my skincare regiment, I add a drop or two and mix with my coverage to give me a radiant and luminous finish.
Taken over all other face oils!!!
- This oil is beautiful - it is very slightly thicker in consistency compared to a lot of other face oils out on the market - but that's what I love about it. It's so lovely to use. I never use face oils for the day time, but this is a staple in my night time skin care routine. I've had an obsession with rose infused products lately and so far this has been my best purchase! I've tried a lot of brands, some that dig a little too deep into my pocket, but this, this right here is THE ONE. Thanks Pixi
LOVE this product
I am currently loving this product!
Anything rose/floral scented is already a bonus so when I saw this I had to purchase it and I have no regrets!
The product is presented in an extremely pretty dropper bottle so it is easy to apply just the right amount. It leaves the skin feeling nourished and treated without any stickiness or oiliness.
The product is also so versatile I like to mix and match with it and sometimes I will add a few drops to my day moisteriser or use it before applying my night cream.
So far what great results!
Move aside Glow Tonic, you've just been knocked off "Pixi's Best Product" spot.
Oh my, this is just stunning.
This oil has proved to me that just because something is more expensive doesn't mean it's better. I've tried so many rose oils, as they seem to be all the rage and my skin needs the anti ageing benefits that rose oils promise.
However, some are too heavy for my skin, it's combination, can be sensitive and is definitely ageing!!!!! Most smell horrible, not of course a deal breaker but nice to have. Some have made me break out, some have just made me oily. None have been quite right.....till now. (My friend has very very dry skin and has been using this too with the same fabulous results)
This, for me, is better than any I have tried, it smells lovely, so much so I checked for fragrance and was surprised to find none.
It absorbs well, but not too quickly, just time to do a little facial massage, it makes my skin instantly feel soothed, calm and silky soft. I have to stop myself from stroking my face, I'm just so stunned how the dry patches have just vanished, how it doesn't feel oily or greasy.
Best of all is how it looks, my skin is glowing, looks, as my husband put it, radiant. It's clearer, smoother, no irritation, no redness, no breakouts. I look rested and as if I am wearing foundation when I am not and my pores and wrinkles are less obvious, that's a first from an Oil.
I've never experienced such an quick turn around in my skin, I applied it in the evening and from the very first morning was impressed with the noticeable difference in my skin and it's just got better and better from there.
I would never, ever normally wear an oil during the day, in fact I normally choose oil free moisturisers, but no more. This is a perfect base for my makeup, I don't need any highlighters or glow products they've all been set aside. But likewise I don't look oily by lunch time, I don't need to worry about powders and reapplying my makeup during the day.
This little bottle is so versatile, I use just a drop or two in the morning, more at night, or sometimes I wear this sandwiched between my serum and moisturiser. I just regulate it with my other products depending how my skin feels or looks on any given day.
It's fitted in to my routine so easily, it doesn't seem to matter how I use it, wherever and with whatever else I like, it produces the same result, beautiful clear, uniform glowing skin.
I've added it to foundation, when I bother to wear any now, and to moisturisers and it seems to help the foundation blend better and the moisturiser absorb more easily. I use it every day and have done since a friend bought me a bottle when it first launched, yet I still have loads left. So if the price point wasn't good enough for you before, the fact it lasts and lasts makes it even better.
It's a true little bottle of wonder, one that I never ever want to be without, ever, so I'm, selfishly, writing this very long review (sorry), not just to share how brilliant it is, but in the hope that everyone buys a bottle, loves it as much as I do and it proves so popular, that just like Glow Tonic, which I also love, Pixi continue to make it, forever.
Thanks Pixi, it's incredible.
This botanical blend is infused with a powerful complex of youth-preserving oils to help improve skin's elasticity and glow. Sweet almond, rosehip, jojoba, pomegranate seed, and rose geranium oils nourish the complexion, leaving it comforted & smooth to the touch.
|Has a video||No|
Use AM & PM.
Massage 2 to 3 drops onto cleansed, toned skin. For extra hydration & glow, add 1 or 2 drops to your moisturizer before applying.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.
30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz