Love and hate
- I love this product, beyond love even. Cannot stand the dropper, it's bad, seriously. The serum itself is fantastic. I see a noticeable difference when I use it. I have also been using the glow toner and my skin hasn't looked this good basically ever and I am 34! I have larger pores but using these glow products has really minimized their appearance and I couldn't be happier with it! That dropper tho.....grrrrrrrr.
- I use this in in the evening when my skin is starting to breakout and I wake up in the morning with clear smooth skin. It's so good!!!
- Nothing moisturizes my skin enough during the winter months...I have Asian skin and I live in the High Desert. That means, 6,000 feet above the ocean in the desert! Can't live without this, especially since I can't use a humidifier at night.
- I just love how this makes my skin feel in the mornings! I have been using every night since I purchased and have noticed a difference in my skin. The only drawback, the dropper. I usually just stick the dropper in the product and dab it on my face.
Perfect for my skin!
- I use this once a week and the Glow Tonic daily and nightly. I love the combination of the two and this has really helped smooth out my skin texture. I constantly have bumps on my forehead and redness on my cheeks, and this product has worked wonders. Love it!
Overnight Glow Serum
- It really works! It was a bit uncomfortable at first, as I could actually "feel" it working.... but by the time I went to sleep, I forgot all about it. (Also, don't forget to put on (a lot of) moisturizer on top of it!) - The next morning, my skin looked so much better!
Dropper is awful
Lovely serum but impossible to dispense
Dropper does not work with the consistency of the product
Please change, it is so impractical and you end up having to tip the serum out onto your hand straight from the bottle
- This serum reminds me quite a bit of Sunday Riley's Good Genes (except that is lactic acid based and this one is glycolic). It works exceptionally for me at fading any discoloration, but it is rather active and intense. I recommend working up to this product to make sure you don't have a reaction to the strength. But a brilliant alternative to some expensive exfoliating serums!
- I've been using this serum for about a month now and I can really see a difference in my skin. My skin looks smoother and brighter. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. I use it every night under my night cream.
- I have SENSITIVE skin! i experienced very bad acne before and spent 2years to clean my face. i read the review and decide to try this serum. AMAZED! it does make my face glowing WITHOUT making any irritation! my friend does notice the differences , and i love it! please keep producing and expand your market to asia, so it would be cheaper , because now i paid almost twice the price:)
Exfoliate & soothe skin with this miracle serum that works while you sleep to reveal a brighter complexion. Formulated with 10% glycolic acid & arginine, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and fade sun spots over time. Enriched with cucumber & aloe vera extracts to calm skin and vitamins A, C & E to nourish.
|Has a video||No|
Massage 2 to 3 drops onto cleansed, toned skin before moisturizer.
Water, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Sucrose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, BHT, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid.
30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz