Dropper is awful
Lovely serum but impossible to dispense
Dropper does not work with the consistency of the product
Please change, it is so impractical and you end up having to tip the serum out onto your hand straight from the bottle
- This serum reminds me quite a bit of Sunday Riley's Good Genes (except that is lactic acid based and this one is glycolic). It works exceptionally for me at fading any discoloration, but it is rather active and intense. I recommend working up to this product to make sure you don't have a reaction to the strength. But a brilliant alternative to some expensive exfoliating serums!
- I've been using this serum for about a month now and I can really see a difference in my skin. My skin looks smoother and brighter. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. I use it every night under my night cream.
- I have SENSITIVE skin! i experienced very bad acne before and spent 2years to clean my face. i read the review and decide to try this serum. AMAZED! it does make my face glowing WITHOUT making any irritation! my friend does notice the differences , and i love it! please keep producing and expand your market to asia, so it would be cheaper , because now i paid almost twice the price:)
- The lotion is to thick for the dropper VERY hard to get out... ;( love the product.
WOW! Instant Glowing Results!!!!
- This stuff is AMAZING!! I've used it 3 nights in a row and I already see a difference!! My skin is smoother, my pores look smaller, and I just have a glow to my skin! I absolutely LOVE it!!
- Decided to step up the % of glycolic acid after I ran out of my first bottle of glow tonic... wow! Beautiful consistency, sinks in like a dream, and the next morning my skin is silky smooth. It's hard to resist the urge to replace my entire skincare routine with Pixi products.... (gotta wait until I run out of my current stuff, sigh)
- Love this stuff. The dropper is pretty much useless though, because its so thick, I use the dropper almost like a brush and then rub it in. This stuff it so cool though. It dries instantly and went really well under my night cream. Will Totally buy again.
This product matched with the Glow Tonic and Glow Mud Cleanser has changed my skin game.
I do agree that the dropper is terrible. Maybe if enough of us mention it they will change it :)
It works! Consider whether you need 10% though...
This is a great exfoliating serum for those wanting quick results. I used it for the first time last night and my skin is noticeably smoother.
My cheeks are very slightly red however so I think I will buy the Glow Tonic (weaker at 5% glycolic acid) for daily use and keep this for nights before parties and special events!
Also I agree with the other reviewers, the packaging for this needs to be changed. Firstly, if you try to put on the pipette top instead of the plain top, it pushes product out, wasting it; but more importantly, the dropper just doesn't work as the product is too thick.
Exfoliate & soothe skin with this miracle serum that works while you sleep to reveal a brighter complexion. Formulated with 10% glycolic acid & arginine, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and fade sun spots over time. Enriched with cucumber & aloe vera extracts to calm skin and vitamins A, C & E to nourish.
|Has a video||No|
Massage 2 to 3 drops onto cleansed, toned skin before moisturizer.
Water, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Sucrose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, BHT, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid.
30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz