- truly a divine treat for the face. this rose oil blend soothes my sensitive, dry skin and leaves it feeling so smooth and nourished. the scent is very light and reminds me of being at a spa. love love love this stuff, will repurchase over and over.
Amazing smell, thick consistency, absorbs fast
I really enjoy using this Rose Oil Blend at night (about every other/third night - after my Glow Tonic and Hydrating Milky Mist). It smells so delicious, and even though I have very dry skin, I can use this on its own without added moisturiser and still have very soft skin the next morning - but having said that, sometimes I might add moisturiser afterwards if my skin is feeling extremely dry, and it also sits very well underneath my moisturiser. This oil absorbs also absorbs very quickly.
One thing to note is that this oil has a very thick consistency compared to for example the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil - personally I don't mind that, but I know that not everyone likes thick facial oils. Overall, I would definitely recommend this.
- One of the best face oils on the market! Comparable to many high end products. I have noticed my skin is really clearing up with this product.
- First off, the product smells amazing. It has a rich, rose scent without an overbearing perfume scent that some rose products can carry. The product is quite thick and has a beautiful glass dropper. All you need is a drop or two to give your face a moisturizing treat. I love to put a drop into my foundation for a great, glowing base.
- The Rose scent is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling full and glowing. I can't get enough of it. Its a treat putting it on every night!
- This oil blend is like magic in a bottle: soothing, hydrating and very nourishing to my combination skin in harsh winters. A few drops boost the effect of my day cream and enhance my night serum's performance; especially when my skin is parched.
- I usually have a few break-outs and a red undertone on my face. My skin was less red and more even in just one night of wearing this stuff. It is not oily and absorbs quickly. Wonderful stuff!
Rose Oil Blend
- I have combination skin which can tend toward drier or more oily depending on the weather. I decided to add this to my refreshed skincare lineup & am glad I did. I'm mixing 2 drops into Beauty Sleep Cream & my skin is loving it! No rogue breakouts or oil slicks :) will make this a staple.
I swear by this Rose Oil
- I'm 43 yrs old. I'm a retired professional makeup artist and people are constantly asking me what my secret is to good skin. I always answer ROSE OIL. This is an excellent product. I mix it with my moisturizer in the morning and at night I coat my face with it. I always wake up GLOWING. My skin loves this product. It is truly a 5 star product. My skin just craves this. I get a rosy glow and it smells so good when I use it. I definitely recommend this.
Luxe and softening
- This oil is almost a dupe for the MV Organics Rose Plus Booster, as it's a serum/oil with lots of jojoba and rose (plus some other goodies) - both feel pretty similar on my skin. Very soothing and nourishing, and it's an excellent price! Very good for the sensitive and dry skinned folks out there.
This botanical blend is infused with a powerful complex of youth-preserving oils to help improve skin's elasticity and glow. Sweet almond, rosehip, jojoba, pomegranate seed, and rose geranium oils nourish the complexion, leaving it comforted & smooth to the touch.
|Has a video||No|
Use AM & PM.
Massage 2 to 3 drops onto cleansed, toned skin. For extra hydration & glow, add 1 or 2 drops to your moisturizer before applying.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.
30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz