- The Rose scent is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling full and glowing. I can't get enough of it. Its a treat putting it on every night!
- This oil blend is like magic in a bottle: soothing, hydrating and very nourishing to my combination skin in harsh winters. A few drops boost the effect of my day cream and enhance my night serum's performance; especially when my skin is parched.
- I usually have a few break-outs and a red undertone on my face. My skin was less red and more even in just one night of wearing this stuff. It is not oily and absorbs quickly. Wonderful stuff!
Rose Oil Blend
- I have combination skin which can tend toward drier or more oily depending on the weather. I decided to add this to my refreshed skincare lineup & am glad I did. I'm mixing 2 drops into Beauty Sleep Cream & my skin is loving it! No rogue breakouts or oil slicks :) will make this a staple.
I swear by this Rose Oil
- I'm 43 yrs old. I'm a retired professional makeup artist and people are constantly asking me what my secret is to good skin. I always answer ROSE OIL. This is an excellent product. I mix it with my moisturizer in the morning and at night I coat my face with it. I always wake up GLOWING. My skin loves this product. It is truly a 5 star product. My skin just craves this. I get a rosy glow and it smells so good when I use it. I definitely recommend this.
Luxe and softening
- This oil is almost a dupe for the MV Organics Rose Plus Booster, as it's a serum/oil with lots of jojoba and rose (plus some other goodies) - both feel pretty similar on my skin. Very soothing and nourishing, and it's an excellent price! Very good for the sensitive and dry skinned folks out there.
Lovely nourishing oil
My skin loves and needs nourishment. This oil leaves my skin feeling soft but without feeling or looking oily. Like others have suggested I added a drop to my morning moisturizer and it gave me that extra boost of moisture my skin needs.
I also love looking at the cute bottle in my apothecary cabinet!
- I love how this oil absorbs quickly in the skin. I mix this oil with a moisturizer to give an extra boost of moisture on the skin. If I don't use this in my skincare regiment, I add a drop or two and mix with my coverage to give me a radiant and luminous finish.
Taken over all other face oils!!!
- This oil is beautiful - it is very slightly thicker in consistency compared to a lot of other face oils out on the market - but that's what I love about it. It's so lovely to use. I never use face oils for the day time, but this is a staple in my night time skin care routine. I've had an obsession with rose infused products lately and so far this has been my best purchase! I've tried a lot of brands, some that dig a little too deep into my pocket, but this, this right here is THE ONE. Thanks Pixi
LOVE this product
I am currently loving this product!
Anything rose/floral scented is already a bonus so when I saw this I had to purchase it and I have no regrets!
The product is presented in an extremely pretty dropper bottle so it is easy to apply just the right amount. It leaves the skin feeling nourished and treated without any stickiness or oiliness.
The product is also so versatile I like to mix and match with it and sometimes I will add a few drops to my day moisteriser or use it before applying my night cream.
So far what great results!
This botanical blend is infused with a powerful complex of youth-preserving oils to help improve skin's elasticity and glow. Sweet almond, rosehip, jojoba, pomegranate seed, and rose geranium oils nourish the complexion, leaving it comforted & smooth to the touch.
|Has a video||No|
Use AM & PM.
Massage 2 to 3 drops onto cleansed, toned skin. For extra hydration & glow, add 1 or 2 drops to your moisturizer before applying.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.
30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz