Best of the Pixi Mists!
- I have tried all three and for a while thought the glow mist was the best.. no way! This is better and I will continue to repurchase it
Lovely to use, but not sure about any real benefits
This product has been very pleasant to use, and it now has a definite place in my evening skin care routine. I always use this after my Glow Tonic (before my eye cream, facial oil ad moisturiser), and it does feel very refreshing and moisturising on my skin. I have had this for about eight months now (using it every night), and there's still about half an inch left in the bottle.
However, I have the same problem with this mist as I do with most skincare - namely that I haven't really seen any real change in my skin. I still have the exact same problems (very dry patches and redness) now as I did when I started using this (along with the Glow Tonic), and they're not any better or any worse, so who knows if it has had any real benefits to my skin. I would probably still repurchase this, just because I'm used to using it and I enjoy the feeling of misting it on my skin.
- During the day it's been great for a little moisturizer spritzer when I feel a bit dry. I usually spray a few pumps before bed because it has such a lovely scent.
MY GO-TO MOISTURIZER
- I JUST LOVE THIS HYDRATING MIST! Goes on smoothly, no touching your clean face with fingers...keeps face really clean, excellent moisturizing effect, dries quickly, TOTAL WIN/WIN, PLUS CRUELTY-FREE! YOU have to TRY IT!
Hydrating Milky Mist
- I so love this! I'm using it as my morning moisturizer in anticipation of the humid Summer months. It's enough for me right now, but I'm still interested in adding some other Skintreats products! This will definitely be a staple in my updated skincare regimen.
Love this Mist
- This mist is so nice!! It smells good, and one spritz makes my face feel so hydrated and revived. Thank you Pixi for amazing skin care!! This product would work for all skin types, in my opinion!
- I keep this on my desk and spritz a couple of days. It is excellent for the cold weather and avoiding the inevitable dryness from going in to the cold then back into the warmth. Love this product
Excellent skin care base
- I spray this on immediately after washing and drying my face. After it dries I use the milky serum and then the Glowtion. My skin has never looked so good.
On the go moisturizer!
- After I use Glow Tonic, I will mist this on my face as a first layer of moisture, followed by my serum, moisturizer, and eye cream. I carry this with me in my purse and when I need a boost of moisture throughout the day, I will mist this on my face, even over makeup and absorbs quickly without ruining my makeup.
- I bought this a couple of weeks ago and love it! So much so that I've nearly used it all up..oops! I have sensitive/ dry skin and am always worried that products will aggravate it but this doesn't at all. a quick spritz wakes my skin up in the morning and it also works well before applying makeup. Will definitely need to re buy!
This featherlight mist provides an instant surge of hydration with hyaluronic acid to plump skin. A blend of black oat, provitamin A, and linoleic acid makes this rejuvenator the perfect first layer of moisture before serums or makeup.
|Has a video||No|
Shake to mix. Close eyes and mist over face & neck.
Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Allantoin, Ceteareth-20, Trideceth-10, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Lecithin, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract.
80 ml / 2.70 fl.oz