Glow Mud Mask
- I cannot say enough good things about this product! From the first time I used it, it not only cleaned and brightened my face, it also seemed to have lightened blemishes for me!! All this, without being harsh, at all. Plus, it smells nice.
Glow Mud Mask
- When I restocked my skin care, I decided to go with Pixi based on all the amazing reviews their Skintreats line received. This is 1 of the products I added & I love it! I'm using it once every 2 weeks or as a spot treatment when needed. It's great. I can see this being especially helpful in the humid Summer months.
Mask that works
- This mask truly works! I can see the effects it has on my skin immediately and while it was drying I can see the clearing of my pores.
Top Notch Mud Mask
Many mud masks can dry the skin too much or draw impurities so fiercely that skin feels irritated after removing the mask. Often, you have to choose between what is gentle and what is really effective, which is super annoying. This mask is a perfect example of people NOT having to make that choice because it clarifies while still soothing sensitive skin. Amazing! I am almost done with my first tube, and I will be repurchasing immediately so I don't have to be without it. I like to use this a few times a week just to keep skin really fresh and clear.
Also - not that this really matters... but it smells amazing.
- This has to be my favourite mask ever! Does what it says on the tin; drew out all impurities and gave a lovely boost to overall complexion. I used the glow tonic after the mask, followed up with moisturiser. I applied makeup later on that day and it looked absolutely flawless! Cant recommend enough!
- I had never used a mud mask before purchasing this one and was not sure what to expect, except that it might be drying and make my skin feel too tight. Not the case! This mask really did draw out impurities - it opened up a few whiteheads I had on my cheeks and they were basically gone by the next morning - without leaving my skin begging for moisturizer.
I suffer from oily skin and spots along the jawline but since using thus (and the glow mud cleanser) my spots have improved so much. This mask leaves my skin soft smooth and glowing, I absolutely love it. I only wish a larger size was available
Love this mask!
- I'm not a fan of mud masks they tend to leave my skin dry and feel like there is residue on my skin, but this mask left my skin feeling completely clean and hydrated. After I used the mask my skin had a natural "glow".
Stimulate, clarify, and brighten skin with this revitalizing mask. The mineral-rich treatment absorbs oil, draws out impurities, and fights breakouts while giving an energizing boost to the complexion. Kaolin & sea salt purify while ginseng & aloe vera balance.
|Has a video||No|
Apply a thin, even layer to clean skin, avoiding eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly and pat dry. Use 2 to 3 times per week, or as a spot treatment when needed.
For best results, follow with Glow Tonic.
Glow Mud Mask is approximately a 4-6 week supply, this is dependent on usage (coin size amount) and frequency of use (2 to 3x per week).
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Sea Silt (Mediterranean and Dead Sea Mud), Diatomaceous Earth, Bentonite, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Panax (Ginseng) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Dead Sea Salt, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Citric Acid.
30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz