Wake up to hydrated skin!
- When I need a boost for my very tired skin, I slap on some of this sleep mask and go to bed. The next morning, my skin will look glowly and hydrated (the air-conditioner also tends to suck out moisture) so this is a definitely recommended product! :)
- I love this mask. I use it as a nightly moisturizer. It calms my very inflamed skin. In the morning my skin looks very plump and glowy, NOT greasy. I do have combination skin and at times it can get oily, I find that this masks help reduce the oil on my face. I love this stuff.
Superbly soft skin
- I love using this on nights that I use the glow peel pads, or do a face mask. The product glides onto my skin effortlessly and leaves my skin feeling superbly soft in the morning. This sleep mask feels so light on my skin and I never have to worry about it ruining my pillowcases.
Rich & Creamy Moisturizer, Great for Sensitive Skin
- I just finished off my tube and I am sad that it went so quickly. I use it both at night and during the day every day and love the way it makes my skin look. Just wish it came in larger quantities!
I discovered Pixi thanks to the youtuber 'My Pale Skin' and I have been using it for a few weeks. It is really good and you see the changes in your skin the next morning.
Baby soft skin
- This is an excellent night time moisturiser. My skin always feels so soft in the morning, I highly recommend it, especially if you use after the peel pads. A++
What a great product!
I tend to suffer with blemishes around my nose and chin area but since using Pixi products my blemishes seem to have disappeared.
I decided to give the nourishing sleep mask a try as I like the concept of a mask that can be left on overnight. The mask is like a rich cream and absorbs into the skin really well. I apply this after using the Pixi glow tonic as I felt this gives the best results.
In the morning I can definitely see and feel the results. My skin feels nourished and moisterised. The product isn't at all oily or heavy (which I tend to get from using lower end products) and I wake up feeling refreshed also knowing that my skin is hydrated and protected.
Bouncy glowy skin
I love a night mask, I hate sticky gloopy night creams. My skin looks really tired in the morning and this is changing it for the better. I've tried this for a few nights and my skin loves it! It skins in automatically and I really feel my skin looks refreshed in the morning.
My only wish is that it could have a slightly stronger fragrance but thats just me!
This overnight mask provides a nutrient-rich veil of moisture to heal & protect skin while you sleep. The formula is rich in fruit & flower oils to soothe, arginine to strengthen, and hyaluronic acid to plump. Deeply nourishes skin, leaving it silky-smooth to the touch and seals in any serum or treatment applied underneath.
|Has a video||No|
Apply a thin layer onto clean skin as the last step in your nighttime skincare routine. Leave on overnight and rinse off in the AM. Use 2 to 3 times per week.
TOP TIP: This is an in-flight skin-saver! Apply before flight & leave on for duration to lock in moisture.
Nourishing Sleep Mask is approximately a 6-8 week supply, this is dependent on usage (coin size amount) and the frequency of use (2 to 3x per week).
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Glycosyl Trehalose, Arginine, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine.
30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz