- I never had much faith in masks, cuz I'd just feel dry afterwards. But this one shows the work-in-progress. Oils appear in every pore while the mask is worn. I'm disgusted by this, and I'm delighted by this. A+ Petra!
Great mask. i use once a week and I am definitely seeing an improvement with my skin tone and pores (helped along with mud cleanser). My face face felt fine after washing off and not tight as some masks do.
A little goes a long way as I found out the first time I used it.
- So I'm new to Pixi, I know the brand has been out for a while and seen their products from youtubers. Anyway I decided to opt for this mud mask boy am I glad I did. I found the consistency of this thick and had to quickly spread the product out as it seemed to dry quickly on the skin. It says to leave it on for 15mins I lost track of time so had it on for about 30mins (oops) I washed the product off and at first didn't seem to see a difference. An hour later my face felt so soft and looked good, I feel as if the product continued to work making my skin feel good. I need to try more products.
A little goes a long way with this product. It easily glides onto your skin and feels great to put on. It really clears out the pores and leaves your skin noticeably brighter and clearer.
Glow Mud Mask
- I cannot say enough good things about this product! From the first time I used it, it not only cleaned and brightened my face, it also seemed to have lightened blemishes for me!! All this, without being harsh, at all. Plus, it smells nice.
Glow Mud Mask
- When I restocked my skin care, I decided to go with Pixi based on all the amazing reviews their Skintreats line received. This is 1 of the products I added & I love it! I'm using it once every 2 weeks or as a spot treatment when needed. It's great. I can see this being especially helpful in the humid Summer months.
Mask that works
- This mask truly works! I can see the effects it has on my skin immediately and while it was drying I can see the clearing of my pores.
Top Notch Mud Mask
Many mud masks can dry the skin too much or draw impurities so fiercely that skin feels irritated after removing the mask. Often, you have to choose between what is gentle and what is really effective, which is super annoying. This mask is a perfect example of people NOT having to make that choice because it clarifies while still soothing sensitive skin. Amazing! I am almost done with my first tube, and I will be repurchasing immediately so I don't have to be without it. I like to use this a few times a week just to keep skin really fresh and clear.
Also - not that this really matters... but it smells amazing.
- This has to be my favourite mask ever! Does what it says on the tin; drew out all impurities and gave a lovely boost to overall complexion. I used the glow tonic after the mask, followed up with moisturiser. I applied makeup later on that day and it looked absolutely flawless! Cant recommend enough!
- I had never used a mud mask before purchasing this one and was not sure what to expect, except that it might be drying and make my skin feel too tight. Not the case! This mask really did draw out impurities - it opened up a few whiteheads I had on my cheeks and they were basically gone by the next morning - without leaving my skin begging for moisturizer.
Stimulate, clarify, and brighten skin with this revitalizing mask. The mineral-rich treatment absorbs oil, draws out impurities, and fights breakouts while giving an energizing boost to the complexion. Kaolin & sea salt purify while ginseng & aloe vera balance.
|Has a video||No|
Apply a thin, even layer to clean skin, avoiding eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly and pat dry. Use 2 to 3 times per week, or as a spot treatment when needed.
For best results, follow with Glow Tonic.
Glow Mud Mask is approximately a 4-6 week supply, this is dependent on usage (coin size amount) and frequency of use (2 to 3x per week).
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Sea Silt (Mediterranean and Dead Sea Mud), Diatomaceous Earth, Bentonite, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Panax (Ginseng) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Dead Sea Salt, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Citric Acid.
30 ml / 1.01 fl.oz