great to take off makeup.
- I use this every night . Just ordered 2 more. Running out one want a backup. Love the loyalty progam.
- I had high expectations and was extremely please with how well this product works!
Best cleanser ever!
- I love this cleansing balm! It dissolves makeup and smells like roses! Love, love , love!!! It's a little grainy compared to my Clinique balm but I reach for Pixi over it because when I put the warm cloth over my face after massaging in the balm it just relaxes me. I don't have to use a lot so it lasts a good long time.
- I really love it! It cleanses so well, leaves my skin nourished hydrated. I adore the smell! I was just going to buy it for my friend's birthday but - bad luck, out of stock! Guess I'm not the only one who like it ;)
Nourishing Cleansing Balm
- My first time using a balm. I love it! This is not my daily cleanser right now, I'm using 1x/week prior to Glow Peel Pads. BUT I plan to use this more often in Summmer especially as I start tanning. It's a very smooth & creamy texture, smells very light & fresh (as do all Pixi products) & left my skin feeling very soft, not at all greasy or unclean. I have light/medium skin than tans well, only very fine lines, my skin is generally "combination" tending toward oilier side in Summer humidity. This product will remain a staple in my skincare line up!
What a great cleanser!!!!
- This is truly a unique cleanser - its so moisturizing! It removes all my makeup and leaves my face super soft, hydrated and clean.
Ooh, la la...
- After reading Caroline Hirons review (f.y.i.—she’s smart and sassy!), this is a fabulous balm cleanser. It has great slip, dissolves eye makeup easily, and wipes off with a warm, damp face cloth. I use this as my first p.m. cleanse, followed by the Glow Mud cleanser for my second p.m. cleanse. This is a quality product for the price, and I have used other balm cleansers. Usually I pick & choose products for my skin routine from different brands, but I bought several products from the Pix! Skin Treats line, and none disappoint. I bought this at my local Target.
- I am in two minds on balm cleansers. This does what it says on the tin, it's effective, but the texture is grainy and over sticky.
My face feels so soft!
- This hydrating cleanser helps remove makeup-even waterproof makeup! My face feels so smooth after I use this!
- One of the best cleansing balm I 've tried; you just need a little to clean your face from makeup or just to clean it and nourishing at the same time; this balm leaves the skin soft and clean and it is perfect in case your skin is dry prone as in my case. Very good quality cost rate too. Pity it is not avaiable in a store or parfurmery in Italy.
Rich and luxuriously textured, this balm-to-oil cleanser melts away makeup & impurities for clear, glowing skin. It deep cleanses as it nourishes with added sweet almond oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. Leaves complexion feeling plumped & nourished.
|Has a video||No|
Use AM & PM.
Apply a coin size amount onto dry skin & neck. Massage gently for 30 seconds. Remove with damp face cloth, using circular movements. For best results, follow with Glow Tonic.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Behenate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance.
90 ml / 3.04 fl.oz