- Best Non Orange Bronzer Review by Laura
- Barely Shows Up Review by Tracy
The reasons I gave this 2 stars rather than 1 is because I love that Pixi uses more natural ingredients, is cruelty-free and because it may work better with the little kabuki brush that usually comes with it. (Posted on 22/05/2014)
- I am obsessed! Review by Lindsey
- I love it Review by Shannon
- By far the best bronzer ever! Review by Terese
- I Love Bronzer! Review by CoCo
- Perfect, natural glow Review by Kim1473
I bought this today and could not wait to try.
It looks so natural and like I have been on holiday giving me a healthy glow, making me feel more confident.
(Posted on 27/05/2013)
What it is formulated to do:
This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Kabuki brush included.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||No|
Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isopropyl Myristate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)]. 10.21g / 0.36oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.