Tried and Tested
- While I initially loved this product, it's now gone to the back of my draw. As I used it more and I more, I just realised that this does not last long on my face. Not ideal for my lifestyle, where I sometimes wear my makeup for up to 8 hrs.
- This is the perfect bronzer for the summertime. IT has a beautiful glow that is natural and great over a tan.
- Even though I'm not tan yet, I'm lightly dusting Summertime over my face with a big, fluffy brush...very subtle, even though darkest shade offered. Definitely a color you can build though. I'm dusting over the Natural or Rosy sheer cheek gel...great look! Nice sized compact, love the brush for when I'm carrying in my makeup bag.
- I prefer to use this product as a blush rather than a bronzer and it looks beautiful! Adds colour and glow to my complexion without looking overly glittery.
I love it.
- I absolutely love summertime. It is my new go to I am so glad I found this makeup line. I can't wait to purchase the other two colors.
- Love the Summertime, subtly sun touched doesn't seem to be dark enough, seems like you can't get enough on the brush
- Got it in my ipsy bag and was impressed! I use it all the time.
- I am not a makeup person. I was convinced to join Ipsy and the summer shade bronzer was included several months ago. I cannot live with out it now! So easy, just brush on cheekbones, forehead, nose and chin and DONE. Flawless, light coverage on my pale skin. Hooked for life.
- I received this in an Ipsy bag and I love it! Perfect color.
- Im using Subtly suntouched and it's so beautiful. Makes my skin just glow! i will forever buy this, in face in about it hit pan.. I cant wait!!
What it is formulated to do:
This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Kabuki brush included.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||Yes|
Use included kabuki to sweep bronzer where you would naturally tan – cheekbones, forehead, chin & bridge of nose.
Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
10.21g / 0.36oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.