- i never ever write reviews on products but i just had to with this tonic. ive been looking for something like this for quite a while and after reading previous reviews i just had to try it. i have not been disappointed with this product its amazing and worth every single penny!
- As recommended by Ms Hirons, I like but don't love this. It does improve my skin and is less expensive than similar products.
Really does glow!
- I needed an AHA toner and got this after reading about it on a blog (instead of a similar, much more expensive toner) and I'm so glad I did. Between this and a BHA product my acne has completely disappeared! I've only had one "hormone" spot, which cleared up faster than normal. It can be harsh, so I'm careful not to use it in my eye or lip area, but I think that depends on skin type.
5 Stars Isn't Enough!!
- Let me start by saying I very rarely write product reviews, let alone give 5 stars! This product is a gamechanger. I have always suffered from problem skin as well as sensitivity and have used every product under the sun and seen no improvement.... until I tried Glow Tonic. Whenever I run out my skin very quickly looses it's clarity and smoothness, and nothing else compares until I repurchase and start using it again. I am so glad I found this product and would recommend it to anyone who is into skincare and wants a noticeable difference.
- I love this product! I haven't had a breakout since I started using it about a month ago and my problematic skin is no longer a problem! An absolute life saver and have recommended to all my friends and family!
Perfect for dull skin
- This is a gorgeous product for dull skin. Use it every day twice. Love it!
- Exactly what it says a tonic for the skin to make you glow. Reasonably priced and does not dry out your skin. Will purchase again!
Definitely a treat!
- I absolutely love this product, my skin has never been so clear. It can be a bit drying, so I use a nice hydrating toner and moisturiser after the glow tonic.
pixi glow tonic
- amazing! works so well for my skin
- This is really worth it. Only a small amount is needed and it's improved my skin so much. I use it twice a day after I've cleansed and it tightens up my skin (comfortably!) and has even managed to reduce some redness I've been suffering with for years! It improves the look of make up too, my pores look less visible and just makes my skin look and feel healthy. It also helps to keep my skin clear, and when I do get the odd spot, this helps get rid within a day or so! Very happy!
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose For normal to dry, dull and aging skin. Oxygenating, exfoliating facial glow tonic. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera and ginseng.
Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty PrimerThere may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product."
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz