5 Stars Isn't Enough!!
- Let me start by saying I very rarely write product reviews, let alone give 5 stars! This product is a gamechanger. I have always suffered from problem skin as well as sensitivity and have used every product under the sun and seen no improvement.... until I tried Glow Tonic. Whenever I run out my skin very quickly looses it's clarity and smoothness, and nothing else compares until I repurchase and start using it again. I am so glad I found this product and would recommend it to anyone who is into skincare and wants a noticeable difference.
- I love this product! I haven't had a breakout since I started using it about a month ago and my problematic skin is no longer a problem! An absolute life saver and have recommended to all my friends and family!
Perfect for dull skin
- This is a gorgeous product for dull skin. Use it every day twice. Love it!
- Exactly what it says a tonic for the skin to make you glow. Reasonably priced and does not dry out your skin. Will purchase again!
Definitely a treat!
- I absolutely love this product, my skin has never been so clear. It can be a bit drying, so I use a nice hydrating toner and moisturiser after the glow tonic.
pixi glow tonic
- amazing! works so well for my skin
- This is really worth it. Only a small amount is needed and it's improved my skin so much. I use it twice a day after I've cleansed and it tightens up my skin (comfortably!) and has even managed to reduce some redness I've been suffering with for years! It improves the look of make up too, my pores look less visible and just makes my skin look and feel healthy. It also helps to keep my skin clear, and when I do get the odd spot, this helps get rid within a day or so! Very happy!
Not good for my skin type.
I have been trying to take part in the glow tonic challenge and at first I was really enjoying the product. However, after a week, it started to cause my eczema to come back, even in places under my eye where I had been avoiding using the glow tonic and so I had to stop using it.
Before this it was doing wonders for my spots and I would deffinitly recommend it for someone who doesnt get eczema but this is deffinitly not for me and I do feel that I wasted my money as I have the majority of a bottle which I cannot use.
PLease, add me to the list of fans
I love, love, love this. For such price, your skin gets a lot in return.
Skin is clear and dewy. I used it every evening.
- This is great for my skin as it's sensitive and doesn't like harsher products for exfoliation. I have had no dry patches since using it and hardly any spots either. I'm on my 3rd bottle and will never stop using Glow Tonic!!!!!
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose For normal to dry, dull and aging skin. Oxygenating, exfoliating facial glow tonic. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera and ginseng.
Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty PrimerThere may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product."
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz