- I really like the smell, it is difficult to review a product when it is so much hype around it. I do think my skins feels better after using it but I am still finishing my previous toner (I alternate between the 2) so I think it my skin needs to become used to the new one.
Best skin ever!
- So I'm on my second bottle of the glow tonic. Like others, I was apprehensive about buying into the hype and really gave myself enough time to test it out. 2 months in- All i have to say is WOW. My skin has never looked better... I've even got my mum and sisters to incorporate it into their daily skincare routines and we have all seen a visible difference. Thanks Pixi :)
Great expectations - but haven't seen any benefits
I was super excited to start using this product after reading rave reviews from Caroline Hirons etc. I've used this for nearly two months now and seen absolutely no difference in my skin what so ever.
I first used this once a day, then after a few weeks started using this morning and evening (as per Mrs Hirons' instructions). It's a pleasant product to use, doesn't feel too strong for my skin or anything like that. BUT - as for the way my skin looks and feels, in all honestly I have not noticed any difference. My skin tone is still just as red/patchy as before, and if anything I have had more spots than usual, even now after nearly two months of using this (I'm not prone to blemishes at all). Of course this could be due to any number of reasons, but just goes to show that the Glow Tonic has at least not improved anything for my skin.
Overall, if I had unlimited funds I would probably keep buying this as it is a pleasant and refreshing product to use - but since I don't see any point in spending money in something that didn't have any effect on my skin what so ever, I will not be repurchasing.
I have normal to dry skin, prone to redness/patchy skin tone, not prone to blemishes.
- I have been using this product for almost two months now and am obsessed! My skin is looking better than ever
Bye-bye to dry, flaky and lustreless skin!
I received a 15ml trial size of the Glow Tonic with my first order and at first it did not inspire much interest on my behalf. I always thought that toners can't provide any REAL and VISIBLE results, just fancy water to wipe your face with after washing it! How wrong I was...
I have typically scandinavian skin: fair, sensitive and prone to dryness/dehydration. It's especially bad now during winter and for some reason my face have decided, as of lately, to welcome the spots I never suffered from as a teen.
After first using the Glow Tonic I woke up with a clearer, less "patchy" complexion that seemed to glow from within. My face loves it and I've ordered a full size bottle to add to my daily skin care routine!
The jury is still out...
- I am unsure whether this has done much for my skin, however that may be because I use stronger acid toners a couple of times a week. Still great as a daily toner and the bottle will last ages
this is soooo good!!!
- GREAT for my combo skin - my skin loves it, and i was scared that it would make my dry patches more dry! uses it twice daily and makes my skin more radiant - get it!
- I only gave this 5 stars because there isn't an option for 10. This tonic is amazing. I have never used 'toners' because I don't believe in putting 'unnecessary' extras on one's skin... however, I tried this after reading good reviews, and it is AMAZING. I have sensitive skin which only needs to look at something to break out, but this has done nothing but improve the tone, and texture of my skin. I never get spots anymore, my milia's have improved (damn things!) and my skin looks brighter. I am 46 and can honestly say my skin has never looked better.
- I love this one to use after cleanse.It preps my skin for serum application.Just beautiful.
After using this product morning and night for 2 weeks, the difference in my skin is amazing.
I am less oily, it has visibly reduced scaring from old breakouts and my skin had a definite glow about it.
Will definitely repurchase :D
Can't wait for my Glow Serum to arrive!!
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose For normal to dry, dull and aging skin. Oxygenating, exfoliating facial glow tonic. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera and ginseng.
Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty PrimerThere may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product."
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz