Like a number of other customers I came across Pixi Glow Tonic via Caroline Hirons. I've suffered with adult acne on and off since my mid/late 20's (now in my early 40's) and I have tried so many different products that have either worked for a short time or just made my acne worse. So far I'm now starting my second bottle of Glow Tonic and my skin is looking better than it has in years! Its definitely a lot smoother, clearer and less red. I'm using less foundation and my skin feels a lot happier. It still has a way to go to clear up the scaring I have, but I definitely feel a lot more confident and less self conscience about my skin. I also have sensitive skin as well and the first week I started using Glow Tonic it was a little more sensitive than normal while it got used to the twice daily application. However, now my skin absolutely loves it and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
I would also like to add a note of praise for the lovely staff in the shop as well. It's been a month since I first went in to buy my first bottle of Glow Tonic and the lovely girl serving me not only remembered me, but also remembered our conversation from the previous month. Top marks for such excellent customer service and such a lovely product too.
Love, love, love!
- This is amazing! I was deeply sceptical, but after reading so many rave reviews I decided to give it a go as it isn't too expensive. After three days I was hooked and now order several bottles at a time so I never run out!
- I am currently pregnant and having so much breakouts, I am restricted to use certain facial treatment, and checked with my obgyn about what contains in pixi glow and it is safe to used. and now my skin feels waaaayyyyyyy better, breakouts slightly reducing, and skin feels normal (not dry not oily). been using it for about a month now :-)
- I've always suffered from blackheads and open pores but since ive been using thus product i must say my skin has improved alot n nose feels very smooth. I feel like i dont need so much foundation anymore. Absolutley love this product.
- Saw this in a video from Caroline Hirons so I thought i'd give it a go - i'm now halfway through my second bottle. Leaves skin really bright and glowy, also its great for spots and blemishes and really helps them heal quicker - overall its amazing!!!
- My skin has never looked so clear and finally looks great without foundation. It smells lovely and is much nicer to use than most other toners i have tried.
- Love this product. If using everyday, morning and night, you will notice blackheads almost gone (no more squeezing!). I also apply deep pore cleansing masks to really suck those blackheads out. :D Smell is a little strong especially I'm having a wolf's nose with the pregnancy. But otherwise works amazingly well.
- I am 55 and my skin has NEVER looked so good and this is all down to Pixi Glow Tonic (thank you Caroline Hirons for bringing this to my attention!). I have no breakouts, all millia have gone, skin is smooth and glowing! I use this morning and evening and it is a vital part of my skin care routine. thank you Petra for my lovely skin xxx
- i never ever write reviews on products but i just had to with this tonic. ive been looking for something like this for quite a while and after reading previous reviews i just had to try it. i have not been disappointed with this product its amazing and worth every single penny!
- As recommended by Ms Hirons, I like but don't love this. It does improve my skin and is less expensive than similar products.
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose For normal to dry, dull and aging skin. Oxygenating, exfoliating facial glow tonic. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera and ginseng.
Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty PrimerThere may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product."
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz