Bye-bye to dry, flaky and lustreless skin!
I received a 15ml trial size of the Glow Tonic with my first order and at first it did not inspire much interest on my behalf. I always thought that toners can't provide any REAL and VISIBLE results, just fancy water to wipe your face with after washing it! How wrong I was...
I have typically scandinavian skin: fair, sensitive and prone to dryness/dehydration. It's especially bad now during winter and for some reason my face have decided, as of lately, to welcome the spots I never suffered from as a teen.
After first using the Glow Tonic I woke up with a clearer, less "patchy" complexion that seemed to glow from within. My face loves it and I've ordered a full size bottle to add to my daily skin care routine!
The jury is still out...
- I am unsure whether this has done much for my skin, however that may be because I use stronger acid toners a couple of times a week. Still great as a daily toner and the bottle will last ages
this is soooo good!!!
- GREAT for my combo skin - my skin loves it, and i was scared that it would make my dry patches more dry! uses it twice daily and makes my skin more radiant - get it!
- I only gave this 5 stars because there isn't an option for 10. This tonic is amazing. I have never used 'toners' because I don't believe in putting 'unnecessary' extras on one's skin... however, I tried this after reading good reviews, and it is AMAZING. I have sensitive skin which only needs to look at something to break out, but this has done nothing but improve the tone, and texture of my skin. I never get spots anymore, my milia's have improved (damn things!) and my skin looks brighter. I am 46 and can honestly say my skin has never looked better.
- I love this one to use after cleanse.It preps my skin for serum application.Just beautiful.
After using this product morning and night for 2 weeks, the difference in my skin is amazing.
I am less oily, it has visibly reduced scaring from old breakouts and my skin had a definite glow about it.
Will definitely repurchase :D
Can't wait for my Glow Serum to arrive!!
Best toner ever
- I was scared about using this but im so glad i started. I suffered with awful cystic acne and had awful scaring. After 2 months of using only at night after cleansing my skin is much clearer and scars are fading. Used in conjunction with Liz earle cleanse and polish and Duac cream from my GP when i have a flare up.
no better toner out there.
- I was introduced to this product by the fabulous Ms.Hirons. I don't live in the UK and so ran out... just back to the uk and ordered more. The difference in my skin is apparent almost immediately. The results and affordability of this product are second to none. I will stock up on this product in future. It cannot be beaten. Love love love it.
- I bought this due to the hype and wasn't sure what to expect. I use it 4-5 times a week in the morning as a toner between my cleanser and moisturiser (it smells amazing!) and it gives my skin an amazing boost of radiance and after a few months it's definitely helped to fade scarring I had from old spots. I will definitely re-purchase this over something like the Alpha-H Liquid Gold as it does the same thing and is more affordable.
- This product works very well on my dry and sensitive skin, i use this tonic once a day and I can see the difference. The quality/ price rate is very very good. Compliments, this tonic works better than other more expensive and less good similar products
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose For normal to dry, dull and aging skin. Oxygenating, exfoliating facial glow tonic. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera and ginseng.
Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty PrimerThere may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product."
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz