shade brightening bare
- I received this in a past Ipsy bag. It's not incredibly pigmented but then again I don't think it's suppose to be. I use this all over my lid for a barely there look or as a blush topper.
I got the Brightening Bare shade from Ipsy. I absolutely love it, but I use it on my cheeks over top of my blush because I didn't know it was for the eyes.. it still makes my cheeks look very nice! I use it whenever I want that extra pop :D
Some people don't like the applicator, but I think it is perfect because it stops you from using too much and wasting it.
Too hard to get product
- I love the color, but the product is too hard to get out and the sponge tip is uncomfortable to use. I think if the applicator sponge were a lot more cushy it would be much easier to use and I'd actually use it rather than keep it in the bottom of my makeup bag.
- Just got the gold dust and honey glaze colors and love them both. I love how light it is and stays on all day. It is easy to apply and like the shimmer it adds to the lid. I can't decide which color is my favorite cause I love them both so much. Can't wait to try more colors. Great product!
Love this product
- I just love how this product goes on and I personally love the Honey Glaze color! Looks so natural.
- i love these little fairy dust guys! the color options and payoff are great.
Another ipsy item
- While I adore the applicator/packaging and the formula is fine. It didn't do much for me. I think that is more-so the color to blame than it is the actual product. I do hope to try a different shade later and hopefully change my review.
- Best Loose Pigments I have Ever Tried!!!! I had tried the Fairy Dust Favourites stack and absolutely fell in love with the product! I recently ordered the it in the shade Honey Glaze after trying it in the store, and I can't wait for my new fairy dust to come in!!! This shade is absolutely gorgeous, everything I've been looking for in a loose shimmery pigment!!! I can't get over how well they last or how pigmented they are!! I've used quite a few loose pigments from other companies in the past, and there is no comparison to Pixi in my opinion!!
sheer color that lasts
- Best loose powder eye color I've found, I love layering with the lid and line pens for a shimmery smokey look, and for the day, I just use the fairy dust and some mascara, and then I'm good to go.
Great quick fix
- This product is great for when I just want to throw something together quick. I have in Honey Glaze and its a great nude shade!
Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders - highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
|Has a video||No|
Tap off excess powder and apply with wand. Layer shades for more dimension.
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Hydrophobic Silicon Dioxide. [+/- Mica, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide].