I have the gold dust and I love using it as a finishing touch. I use it as highlighter on the inside of my eye, at my brow line, down the center of my nose, and at the center of my lips.
It makes my eyes look more awake and adds a little sparkle to my minimal makeup
- these are ridiculously awesome eyeshadows with amazing pigmentation that works amazingly!!! absolutely love the product!
love snow sparkle!
- I absolutely love snow sparkle, it is the best highlighter for your brow bone ever and enchants your eye very beautifully and well!
love love love
Love using this product it gives me a glowing look
- I have brightning bare, and absolutely love it. Easy application. Plus its great for a easy, natural look.
Fantastic and Very Shimmery!
These are awesome eye glitters and I love the brush applicator tip because it is so much easier to apply the glitter with! Definitely will be buying more soon!
- I got the Gold Dust color and I LOVE it! It is fantastic as a natural eye shadow alone or as I highlighter. The sponge that it comes with actually holds the color very well and blends nicely. I will be buying more colors very soon.
- I love the color pigment! I use as a shadow primarily. Beautiful, especially for the holidays.
Fairy Dust in Snow Sparkle
This is a beautifully light shimmer product. Depending on my mood, I'll use as a base or on its' own when I don't want to wear much eye make up but don't want to look tired. I have natural dark circles around my eyes and this is a great Eye pick me up.
My skin is extremely sensitive and most shadows dry my eye lids but Pixi is non drying and great on my skin.
After I apply it, I blend it on the eye lid. I'm excited to try the new colors but may need to apply the darker colors differently since some of the dust may fall onto the under eye area.
- I purchased this in Copper Sheen and Honey Glaze. To be honest, I don't really care for the applicator. These would be better if they were just loose in little pots. For lighter colors where you would do a little inner eye highlight, the applicator is fine to dab it on. For Copper Sheen however, I wanted it for my lid and crease. So I kind of have to dab it on and then blend it out with a brush. Which is fine but the initial dabs of color are so dark it makes me nervous I'm not going to get it blended out all the way. I think I really just expected Copper Sheen to be a bit lighter with more red to it, but it's way darker. Still very pretty though, I just find a brush easier to use with this product.
Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders - highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
|Has a video||No|
Tap off excess powder and apply with wand. Layer shades for more dimension.
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Hydrophobic Silicon Dioxide. [+/- Mica, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide].