I love pixi eyeshadow palettes! The one I have is Rich Gold and its just the perfect palette for a glam look. It's perfect for either day time or night time looks too because the colour selections are so pretty! The khahi shade in there called out to me and into the basket it went immediately! :)
The eyeshadows are pigmented although some feels a teensy bit powdery. They are easy to blend nevertheless.
great subtle shimmer
- I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag and I really liked it. It has a great subtle shimmer. I got an icy lavender color and a silver shimmer. I loved the fact that these shadows were very silky textured, but to me the only down side is they were not very build-able, but I guess they are meant to be more natural looking. Over all it was a good product.
Light, but Lovely
- I like the color selection in these. One palette can take you from day to night very easily. The colors are sheer, but they blend well and can be built up if you want a more dramatic look. The staying power can be an issue, but applying an eye primer beforehand helps.
Lovely, but not my favourite
- I received the Amethyst Aura palette for free with purchase. While the colours are lovely, I don't find the shadows to be particularly long wearing or pigmented. They can be built up, but are still not great. I much prefer to use other shadows I have.
My New Favorite Shadow
- I absolutely love these eye shadows and their colors! This is the first product I've gotten where I will use all of the colors in the Palette. The added shimmer to the colors really gives it that sparkling touch, I will never use another shadow other than these!!!
- I got the Opal Glow palette for a natural every day look just to brighter up my eyes a little. I haven't been wearing shadow for a while and have a lot of colors, so I probably won't be trying the other shades just yet, but a few look tempting. The Opal Glow shades are great for what I wanted them to do - they help me look fresh and rested. They blend well and last reasonably well on me.
- i got a lavender duo of this from Ipsy. The shades are so lovely on the eyes, kinda sheer but build-able. Very pretty for day time wear/look.
Really like these
- I have several of these palettes; you get a lot of bang for your buck with the number of colors in each, and they're all really beautiful. I docked one star, because some colors (specifically the greens in the Emerald Gold palette) don't have much staying power.
- These palates are absolute jewels. Whether they are matte, metallic, or shimmer they look like a dream. I bought two for me and two for my 17 year old niece. She loved them just as much as I did. I use the Mineral Contour as my daily wear eye shadow for a lovely, neutral look.
Thes seem really nice
- I got the brown shades, and at first used a bare applicator. Not a whole lot showed up, but then again, with very fair skin, too healy looks garish and ridiculous. This was also the two lightest shades I tried the dry applicator with. I wet the applicator and got much more color, so that is great for a night look, though can do for day too, and a dry applicator will probably be good for average day use. I will also try brushed to see if that changes anything. Other than that, they went on smoth, blended well and feel great. Blending is big with me, with those darker crease shades sometimes you cannot blend out much from your first application and yo get a funny look. The color itself is a little more coppery (?) but I am also currently used to a very neutral taupe brown set, so it could just be that. It is lovely though. My husband likes it!
What it is formulated to do:
Look fresh in moments with these pretty palettes! Mineral formula reflects light away from imperfections while gemstone-inspired tones enhance your natural eye beauty. Shades specifically coordinated for foolproof eye enhancement.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye
|Has a video||No|
Copper Peach INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
Plum Quartz INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
Emerald Gold INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
5.76g / 0.20oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.